Click here for further policy memorandums
Joe Biden has created a disastrous border crisis that threatens Americans’ security, and it is only getting worse.
- Even Biden’s Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas recently admitted the situation at the border is, “worse now than it, frankly, has been in at least 20 years, if not ever.”
- There is more fentanyl and deadly drugs passing through our border and killing Americans than ever before. Sadly, more than 100,000 Americans died of drug and opioid overdoses in 2021 – that is a direct consequence of Biden’s failure to enforce the law and secure our border.
- Vicious cartels and human smugglers are waging full-warfare turf battles within miles of the United States, going unnoticed in most mainstream media.
- Since President Biden refuses to enforce the law, Congress needs to fund our border agents and fund construction to finish the wall.
Thousands of Americans Are Dying Because of the Disaster at Our Southern Border
- More than two million illegal immigrants have been caught attempting to cross the border since Biden took office. That is more people that the population of Boston, Washington D.C., and Detroit combined.
- Over 500,000 of these illegal aliens captured at the border have disappeared into the United States - enough people fill the whole city of Tucson.
- Illicit drugs are flowing into the country at an alarming rate, with 634 pounds of deadly fentanyl and 12,500 pounds of methamphetamine seized at the southern border in February 2022 alone. Last year, over 100,000 Americans died from opioid-related overdoses.
- This is an unprecedented national crisis occurring because Democrats refuse to protect our southern border.
Kamala and Biden’s Failed Approach:
- A nation is defined by its borders – if we can’t control who is coming in and out, we aren’t even conducting an essential function of government: providing law and order.
- Kamala Harris claims without irony that she is trying to address the root causes of migration, without realizing SHE IS THE CAUSE.
- The major root cause isn’t from Central America; it’s coming from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. The White House’s weakness on crime and illegal immigration was heard loud and clear in Latin America. As a direct result, since Joe Biden has come into office, illegal immigration has skyrocketed. When asked, illegal crossers point to Joe Biden and Kamala as the reason they come to America.
- Biden has reversed every successful policy that the Trump administration deployed to security at the southern border.
- In the middle of the COVID-19 pandemic, Biden refused to fully implement CDC orders, packing border patrol jails and flying illegal immigrants around the country on the taxpayer’s dime.
- Biden illegally reversed Trump programs that keep illegal crossers in Mexico to claim asylum and was forced by the Supreme Court to reinstate this successful program.
The consequences of Biden's open-border, open-crime agenda are drastic for vulnerable children.
- 12,011 unaccompanied children were apprehended in February 2022, and more unaccompanied children have been encountered just five months from September 2021-January 2022 than in the entirety of 2020.
- In early March 2022, a 4-year-old drowned in the Rio Grande attempting to swim across with his mother.
- In February, Border Agents found a 5-month-old baby abandoned by his mother and over 100 children dropped off by human smugglers wandering in the desert.
Bringing Integrity to the American Immigration System
- The United States is truly exceptional: Nowhere else in all of history, can a country with over 340 million souls with people from every nation come to live together in peace, with freedom, dignity of man, and the rule of law.
- The United States is the only nation in the history of mankind to legally welcome over 1 million new people to its shores on a yearly basis.
- The convergence of these freedom-loving people over the past hundreds of years has created the most prosperous nation on earth.
- Biden fails to uphold his oath of office when he allows more people to illegally invade our borders than he legally welcomes to the United States.
- President Biden’s weak immigration enforcement threatens the health and security of our communities and risks thousands more drug overdoses by worsening the national security disaster at the Southern Border.