Joe Biden has failed one of the most important tasks of the U.S. President since 1945: preventing Russia from invading further into Europe. Biden’s policy of weakness and appeasement is radically dangerous – it already lost us Afghanistan to the Taliban, and now it is causing us to lose Ukraine to Vladimir Putin.
- It’s important for the safety, security, and prosperity that we help Ukraine defend itself against Russia.
- Russia’s invasion of Ukraine is already causing energy prices to spike enormously, costing Americans more at the pump and to heat their homes.
- An invasion would disrupt global trade and Europe’s economy, causing many Americans to lose their jobs and U.S. companies to lose work.
- Russia taking over Ukraine would bring it even closer to attacking our NATO allies who we have a legal treaty obligation to defend – which would cost even more American lives.
- We should stand with our democratic friends and against our enemies.